GCSE Exam Result Collection 2021
9am Thursday 12th August
This year, results can be collected on site from 9am on Thursday 12th August. However, these can be posted. If you wish to have them sent home, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you wish your results to be collected by a family member, you will also need to use the exams email above giving your written permission for a named person to collect them on your behalf.
Summary of Results
Despite our unprecedented circumstances, we are extremely pleased with the outcomes of our students at both KS4 and KS5. Our young people continue to live and breath our core values of Resilience, Respect, Dedication, Discipline and Professionalism and our examinations and destinations data is testament to the hard work of all of those involved. Staff, students, parents and stakeholders continue to facilitate the growth of our young people and we are proud beyond words. To all of our students that have moved on to their exciting next steps, we wish you the best of luck. Please keep in touch.
- 69% of students passed English and maths GCSE
- 88% of Year 13 students achieved a Level 3 maths qualification.
- Our Year 11 engineering students achieved an average of a grade and a half higher than average.
- Almost half of Year 13s got at least one Distinction at Level 3.
- 100% of Level 3 Information Technology Students achieved the equivalent of A* to C A’Level Grades in their BTECs
100% of Year 11 Students went into Further Education, employment or apprenticeships.
100% of Year 13 students went into Higher Education, employment or apprenticeships.
Grade Breakdown Key Stage 4
Grade Breakdown Key Stage 5
Further information about performance data can be accessed via the link below.